Fairy Meadow Station
Fairy Meadow train station upgrade is underway and aim for completion in time for Christmas 2020.
The accessibility upgrade will deliver:
- two new lifts to provide access from the Elliotts Road overpass to both platforms and the commuter car park
- a new ramp and stairs to access Platform 2
- new family accessible toilets and ambulant toilets on both platforms
- a new kiss and ride bay in the commuter car park
- additional CCTV, lighting and way finding
- boarding assistance zones that include canopies for weather protection
- removal of the pedestrian level crossing to improve safety
The Fairy Meadow station upgrade is being delivered under the NSW Government’s Transport Access Program.